WORKSHOPS AND WEEKLY CLASSES
We have expanded our adult education program for the upcoming season to include a variety of workshops and weekly classes. Various media, traditional and new techniques, as well as classes for personal growth are all offered. Periodically check our workshops and weekly classes web-pages, as we will be adding courses throughout the year.
Invite a friend to take a workshop with you! With such a varied curriculum, there is sure to be one or more workshops that will appeal to you. Our courses provide a great opportunity to expand your creativity, meet an interesting artist, and make new friends.
- Click here to download the registration form.
- For workshops and classes whose class fee is less than $150, full payment is required to register. For all other workshops, 50% of the fee is required with your registration form.
- Tuition balance is due 15 days before beginning of the workshop.
- Refunds of 100% are allowed up to 30 days before beginning of workshop. Less than 30 days prior, you are responsible for full payment. You are encouraged to find a substitute to take your place and arrange for payment among yourselves, but no refund from CPAC can be made. If CPAC cancels a workshop for any reason, full refund will be made.
- Click here to register on-line or
- Mail the registration form and payment to CPAC, PO BOX 1301, Green Valley, AZ 85622; bring form and payment to CPAC’s office at 1250 West Continental Road, Green Valley, AZ 85622.
If you have any questions contact Susan Ettl at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 949-291-7001.
2020 – 2021 WORKSHOPS
Plein Air Impressionism
October 24 and 25, 2020; 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Color Choices for Painting Success
November 2, 3, and 4, 2020; 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Into the Light
Janet R. Thompson
December 7 and 8, 2020; 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Where Do I Start?
December 9, 2020; 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
January 20, 2021; 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Creating an Art Journal Practice
January 21 and 22, 2021; 9:30 AM – 3:00 PM
Creating Portraits and Landscapes Using Suggestive Brushwork
Instructor: David Simons
January 27, 28, and 29, 2021; 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Gelli Printing Techniques + Grunge Magazine Photo Transfers + Intuitive Collage
Instructor: Robyn McClendon
February 3, 4, and 5, 2021; Wed.: 1:00 – 4:00 PM, Thurs. & Fri.: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Achieving Authentic Abstraction
Instructor: James Edward Scherbarth
March 24, 25, and 26, 2021; 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
2020 – 2021 WEEKLY CLASSES
Scratchboard/Watercolor: Combining Drawing with Painting
Instructor: Rick Wheeler
Every Tuesday, January 5 to April 20, 2021; 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Acrylic Landscape: a Painterly Approach
Instructor: Rick Wheeler
Every Tuesday, January 5 to April 20, 2021; 1:00 – 4:00 PM
For more information about specific courses, click below.