Become a Supporter of the Arts Center!
As a non-profit arts organization, we rely on private support for as much as 37% of our annual revenue. Support dollars allow the Community Performance & Art Center to keep the creative spirit of Southern Arizona alive through a wide range of performances and programs that encourage intercultural exchange, promote education and support the local economy.
The greatest challenge for the Foundation is to maintain continuous support for the operation of the Performance & Art Center. Although the facilities are public domain, the Foundation holds the lease and must provide for all operations, maintenance and repairs without any support from local or regional government. Annual giving from community members is of utmost importance for the continued existence of the Arts Center.
We rely on the generosity of our patron and corporate sponsors for financial support commitments. In order to provide a quality theater and exceptional entertainment, there are a variety of ways to sustain our programs:
- Join an annual giving level with your tax-deductible contribution
- Contribute to the Performance Theater with your restricted tax-deductible contribution
- Contribute to the Art Galley with your restricted tax-deductible contribution
- Extend your legacy with our “Buy a Seat” campaign for the Performance Theater
- Volunteer your time
- Sponsor a production or special event
We aim to find annual giving supporters who will join us in investing in our four key areas of work:
- Outstanding Live Performance – bringing the best performers to our stages
- Preservation & Development – assisting us in maintaining the Arts Center
- Youth & Education Programs – developing programs for young people and families
- Community & Access Projects – providing a variety of accessible performances at an affordable cost for the enjoyment of all of our community
How can you help?
Donate annually to help ensure that the Community Performance & Art Center remains vibrant, relevant and accessible for generations to come. Donating is easy and donations can be made in one of two ways:
- Donate over the phone by calling (520) 399-1750
- Donate by mail – download the brochure form [hyperlink to brochure] and follow the instructions
Large or small, all contributions to Community Performance & Art Center are greatly appreciated and we acknowledge our donors where possible. All donors who wish to be acknowledged will appear by giving level on our online Supporters of the Arts Wall*; and gifts of $1,000+ will be recognized on the Donor Wall in the reception area of the Performance Theater.**Unless listed as anonymous, donor acknowledgement names are published at the discretion of Community Performance & Art Center Foundation
Friends of the Arts Annual Contribution Levels:
- Ambassador’s Circle $3,000
- Producer’s Circle $1,000
- Supporter $500
- Member $100
Additional Giving Opportunities
- Matching Gifts – Double or Triple your gift with a matching gift from your employer
- Naming Opportunities – Contact the Community Performance & Art Center Foundation Office at (520) 399-1750 for naming opportunities (which may be paid over 5 years), including: $750,000 for the Performance Theater, $350,000 for the Art Gallery, $100,000 for the Scene Shop, $100,000 for the Music and Dance Studio, $15,000 Sound & Lighting Booth.
- Legacy – Give a lifetime gift in recognition of a beloved family member or spouse.
For more information about additional giving opportunities, call the Executive Director at (520) 399-1750